|Name of company||Kansai Television Co. Ltd.|
|Head office||2-1-7 Ogimachi, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan 530-8408|
|Representative||Shoichi Hamu, President|
|Established||February 1, 1958|
|Commenced Broadcasting||November 22, 1958|
|Employees||581 (as of July 2021 )|
|Service Area||Kansai region(Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Hyogo, Shiga, Wakayama)|
|Population||21,800,000 (8900,000 Households)|
|Branch offices||Tokyo, Nagoya|
|Foreign Correspondents||Paris, Los Angeles|
Kansai Television Co. Ltd. Head Office
By JR Osaka Loop Line, exit at Temma station. Our office is a one minute walk.
From JR Osaka station, Hankyu, Hanshin lines Umeda station, our office is approximately 15 minutes on foot.
- From Kansai International Airport
- Take the Hanshin Expressway Wangan Route (No.4) then the Loop route and then the Moriguchi line (No.12). Exit at Ogimachi. Drive time approximately 1 hour.
- From Osaka (Itami) International Airport
- Take the Hanshin Expressway Airport route (no.11) then the Loop route and then the Moriguchi line (No.12).Exit at Ogimachi. Drive time approximately 30 minutes.
Kansai Television Co. Ltd. Tokyo Office
- 12F Jiji Tsushin bldg. 5-15-8 Ginza, Chuo-ku Tokyo, 104-0061
- By train
- By Tokyo Metro Hibiya line or Toei Asakusa line, exit at Higashi Ginza station. (Exit A6) Our office is a one minute walk.