- Drama series gCRISISh made a sensational debut in Cannes, and a great start in Japan.
- The MIPTV Asian World Premier of gCRISIS- Special Security Squadh held in Cannes was a huge success, receiving excellent reviews from buyers and journalists from around the world. The first episode broadcast in Japan iApril 11th j gained record ratings - and the excitement accelerates in the following episodesI
- Documentary awarded Best Sports Programme in the 21st Asian Television Awards iDec. 5j
- 4K HDR Sports Documentary gThe Three Japanese Beauties - Looking Beyond the Winh, has been awarded Best Sports Programme in the 21st Asian Television Awards, held on Dec.1st 2nd in Singapore. Stunning filming in 4K technology and captivating storytelling of these Japanese athletes was highly acclaimed.
- My Dangerous Wife awarded Best Modern Drama and Best Scriptwriter in Drama in the 3rd Asia Rainbow TV Awards iNov.29j
- Thrilling drama series gMy Dangerous Wifeh was awarded Best Modern Drama and Tsutomu Kuroiwa was awarded Best Scriptwriter in Drama for the same program in the 3rd Asia Rainbow TV Awards.
- Ukiyo-e Documentary awarded Special Commendation at the ABU Prizes 2016 iOct.25j
- Documentary "Seeking Utamaro- The Printer from Kyoto and Ukiyo-e in Paris", was awarded TV Documentary Special Commendation in the ABU (Asia -Pacific Broadcasting Union) Prizes 2016.